- 1 Senegalese Twist High Half Bun
- 2 Half-up Half-down Senegalese Twist Style
- 3 Micro Senegalese Braids
- 4 Big Senegalese Twists – Perfect for Natural Hair
- 5 Stunning Big Senegalese Twists into Bun Hairstyle
- 6 Medium Size Senegalese Twist
- 7 Color Solution for Huge Senegalese Twists
- 8 French Bun Style on Senegalese Twists
- 9 Burgundy Senegalese Twist
- 10 Senegalese Twist Idea for Short Hair
- 11 Mesmerizing Aquamarine Blue Senegalese Twists
- 12 Senegalese Twist Braids Close-up Pic
- 13 Senegalese Twists on Blonde Hair
- 14 Cute Milkmaid Braid on Senegalese Twists Hairstyle
- 15 Small Senegalese Twists for Natural Hair
- 16 Large Senegalese Twists Braided into High Bun
- 17 Jumbo Senegalese Twists Styles
- 18 Example of How to Braid Senegalese Twist into Bun
- 19 Long Senegalese Twists Hairstyles Ideas
- 20 Parted Medium Size Senegalese Twists
- 21 Elegant Senegalese Twists Updo
- 22 Senegalese Twists Updo in Color
- 23 Pretty Long Senegalese Twists Hairdo
- 24 Great Senegalese Twist Bun
- 25 Awesome Senegalese Twist With Color
- 26 Double Ponytail on Purple and Pink Colored Senegalese Twists
- 27 Senegalese Twist Bun with Burgundy Color Hues
- 28 Neat Senegalese Twists with Curly Tips
- 29 Colorful Senegalese Twists High Ponytail
- 30 Purple Micro Senegalese Twists with Half Ponytail
- 31 Trendy Crochet Senegalese Twists
- 32 Long Marsala Senegalese Twists with Shaved Sides
- 33 Burgundy Senegalese Twist Hairstyles for Short Hair
- 34 Cute Senegalese Hairstyles Ideas for Little Girls
- 35 Crochet Senegalese Twist: Crochet Braids
- 36 Gray to White Ombre for Senegalese Twists
- 37 Charming Ashy Grey Senegalese Twists
- 38 Blue to Pink Ombre on Senegalese Braids
Wondering about a new fashionable hairstyle that will change your regular everyday look? Well, then how about a lovely Senegalese twist hairdo? This braided twist hairstyle is going to make you feel like a million-dollar baby. Senegalese twist styles are becoming really popular now. A lot of people choose this hairdo because it makes them look edgy, bold and stylish. As well as that a hairstyle like this is perfect for any occasion because it is unique and interesting. Believe us, that with Senegalese twist you will make an unforgettable impression on all of your friends. This hairstyle is something that can complement a soft settled look or the one that screams with high fashion.
Senegalese Twist High Half Bun
Half-up Half-down Senegalese Twist Style
When it comes to styles for Senegalese twist you will be surprised to discover that there are numerous updos to try on your cute twisted braids. This trendy half-up half-down style is just perfect for women who wear medium size Senegalese twists because it opens a face, looks flawless and makes others envy your perfect sense of style.
Micro Senegalese Braids
You may have noticed that Senegalese twists is quite a versatile hairstyle. You can opt to long Senegalese twists as well as short ones. Yet if you aren’t a fan of big and thick twists, we advise you micro Senegalese braids. They look super charming and weigh less.
Big Senegalese Twists – Perfect for Natural Hair
If you are looking for a protective hairstyle which is perfect for natural hair, here it is – huge Senegalese twist braids will help you to avoid the need of constant straightening, heating and styling with chemical ingredients.
Stunning Big Senegalese Twists into Bun Hairstyle
Are you searching for a creative but easy-to-do hairstyle for your Senegalese twists? Well, nothing works better than a good old top bun. It will take you just a few minutes, but look how beautiful this hairstyle is.
Medium Size Senegalese Twist
Sometimes girls seek for more extraordinary ways to style Senegalese twists and forget that more often than not the most beautiful options are the easiest ones. Take a look at how cute these side swept rope braids look!
Color Solution for Huge Senegalese Twists
Do you want to add something cool and fresh to your Senegalese twists hairstyle? Well, how about some lighter hair color hues?
French Bun Style on Senegalese Twists
Classic hairstyles are never out of fashion. When it comes to Senegalese twists styling, this rule can be applied as well. Check out how gorgeous the twists look braided in a French bun.
Burgundy Senegalese Twist
If you feel like natural hair color of your Senegalese braids isn’t your thing, try playing with different bright colors like this burgundy hue.
Senegalese Twist Idea for Short Hair
Don’t get upset if you haven’t grown long hair yet. The time will come. Meanwhile, you may find this lovely hairstyle with short Senegalese twists very inspiring. Look how shiny these twisties are!
Mesmerizing Aquamarine Blue Senegalese Twists
The gradation from deep blue to aquamarine hair colors is just something that hypnotizes you from the first glance. With this color idea your Senegalese twists will look even more beautiful.
Senegalese Twist Braids Close-up Pic
What can’t be seen from the distance can be easily shown thanks to this close-up photo of neatly done Senegalese twists. Guess, now you have no doubts to do or not to do these braids.
Senegalese Twists on Blonde Hair
Have you ever wondered how rope twists would look on blonde hair? Well, your question has just been answered. They look awesome on any hair type and color.
Cute Milkmaid Braid on Senegalese Twists Hairstyle
If you think that there are no options of hair styles for your Senegalese braids, you can’t be more wrong. One of the most popular and easiest braiding twist hairstyles is this milkmaid braid on the side.
Small Senegalese Twists for Natural Hair
Large Senegalese Twists Braided into High Bun
Jumbo Senegalese Twists Styles
Example of How to Braid Senegalese Twist into Bun
Long Senegalese Twists Hairstyles Ideas
You will find a great number of interesting tutorials on how to do long Senegalese twists on the internet. So, we’ll leave it for professionals. However, if you like unusual hairstyles, we are happy to provide you with the wisest set of great hairstyles with Senegalese twists. This hairdo is perfect for those who like to be in trend and stand out. Senegalese twist on long hair looks extremely stylish and polished. Believe us, that with this updo you will be a center of attention for a long time.
Amazing examples are waiting for you in this collection of afro nubian twist braids.
Parted Medium Size Senegalese Twists
Elegant Senegalese Twists Updo
Senegalese Twists Updo in Color
Pretty Long Senegalese Twists Hairdo
Great Senegalese Twist Bun
A lot of people hate when hair gets in their way. For those who get annoyed when their hairstyles are messy, and all over the place, there is a great option – Senegalese twist bun. This hairstyle is extremely comfortable, but it still looks really elegant. It is perfect for many different occasions, and it will complement any of your clothes styles.
Awesome Senegalese Twist With Color
If you like experimenting with your hair, then you should definitely try Senegalese twists with color. It looks super fashionable and fun at the same time. Such hairdos are perfect for those who don’t like boring looks and want something cool but elegant at same time. Scroll down to find out what color ideas suit Senegalese twists hairstyles best:
Double Ponytail on Purple and Pink Colored Senegalese Twists
Senegalese Twist Bun with Burgundy Color Hues
Neat Senegalese Twists with Curly Tips
Colorful Senegalese Twists High Ponytail
Purple Micro Senegalese Twists with Half Ponytail
Trendy Crochet Senegalese Twists
Long Marsala Senegalese Twists with Shaved Sides
If ordinary rope braids seem boring to you, feel free to experiment with your twists. For instance, you may go a bit wild and opt to Senegalese twists with undercut like this lady did.
Burgundy Senegalese Twist Hairstyles for Short Hair
Cute Senegalese Hairstyles Ideas for Little Girls
Crochet Senegalese Twist: Crochet Braids
Gray to White Ombre for Senegalese Twists
Charming Ashy Grey Senegalese Twists
Blue to Pink Ombre on Senegalese Braids
Choose your hairstyles using our collections of the best hairstyles: